- Send items in bubble mailers, padded envelopes, or padded boxes.
- If you are using pre-paid labels please keep in mind the weight (oz.) when packing the items.
- If the item is overweight it will be sent back to you and you will have to re-pay for the shipping.
- Please make sure to properly pad the items to avoid any damages to your system.
- DO NOT use packing peanuts, old clothes, or shredded paper to pad the items. Only use bubble wrap or recyclable materials to pad the items.
- Please avoid using excessive tape (ex. taping bubble wrap over the item). It takes us a long time to get through it and can cause issues with sticky buttons or breaking joysticks.
Please keep track of the tracking number and we recommend using USPS Priority Shipping or any shipping service that includes insurance. If your package gets lost without the tracking number we will not be able to locate it and are not responsible for any lost systems.